Friday, November 19, 2004

Not'cha File

I had to call one of the senior reps cause the customer wanted to know if the program could create a NACHA file. I know it can create CSV files but I wasn't entirely sure of the other kind.

I called into the senior rep. "Hey, Can the program create a Nacha file?"

"A what file?" the senior rep asked.

"A NACHA file." I repeated.

"Well, if it ain't my file, who's is it?"

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah. You said it's Not'cha file."

I proceed to burst out into laughter, realizing the joke he made. He was making the Not'cha be a slur of Not Yours. Then he told me he wasn't joking. He never heard of the file. "I take it that is a NO then." I chuckle.

"No. The Program doesn't create a Not'cha file. "

"Thanks, man." I tell him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home