Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The Kids have Your Taser, Ma'am.

Eariler today I was helping a customer. She just needed to get helped back into the program due to an error. There was some screaming kids in the background but I didn't think nothing of it. Then I heard a buzz on the phone followed by a blood curling scream.

I paused for a second, waiting for some response from the customer. Then the buzz on the phone happened again, followed by another scream in the background.

The old lady continued to follow me as I did my best to maintain my composure. Another buzz hit the phone and followed by another scream. Then I heard some kid scream, "I'm gonna kill you!"

If I didn't know better, I was under the impression the kids were electrocuting each other. What I was hearing from the buzz on the phone, was an electrical feedback. Either they were generating electricity and the phone speakers were jolting from the feedback or maybe they were electrocuting themselves from a loose wire, a la Jackass.

Either way, it was disturbing.

-Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home