Thursday, April 14, 2005

Thursday

The trip to work was uneventful, thank god. I had a little trouble getting up this morning cause I had forgetten we had a power failure. It effected my alarm clock and even though I set the clock portion back the way it was, I didn't change the alarm time. Therefore it woke me up at Midnight.

Lovely.

When I headed to work, the silver creature I saw yesterday turned out to be a hubcap flying toward the body of the dead racoon which is rotting even further as we speak. I told my friend Kane about it and he said I was messed up. He said, "Have you noticed the people who see shit, are always crazy. Mmm, hmm. Scientific fact."

I'll take his word for it.

Luckily today is much better than it was yesterday. My stomach is growling and a subway sandwich I saw Dan eating eariler looked pretty good. But I have to have my nap first. The lack of caffinee is starting to wear on me.

To sleep, perchance to dream.

,,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home