Thursday, June 09, 2005

Dear God, The Calls

The customers have been flooding into the queue lately.

And it seems that the majority of the calls I recieve are people who don't speak English and need something explained to them.

And customers making stupid mistakes.

And customers not listening to what I telling them to.

And customers who don't even know how to work the computer, let alone our program.

I'm being punished, aren't I?

What I did wrong, whateve it was, I APOLOGIZE FOR IT!! Really! Please, make this stop!

The only good thing to come out of todays calls was this customer who had to put me on hold for a while and his hold music was an 80's Radio Station. I managed to listen to Nena's English version of 99 Luft Balloons and the Police's Message in a Bottle. I was about to listen to Huey Lewis and The News but then he came back on.

If you ever pass through Texas, then turn your radio station to Houston 106.9. They play great 80's music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home