Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Sugar High

As of late, it seems the calls starting to flood in. Probably due to whatever time of the season it happens to be. I honestly don't know anymore.

Probably one of the reasons it's been very difficult for me to deal with this is the fact that I am on a diet that involves very little solid food. It has been affecting my moods to say the least. As I continue to wait for the customer to get through our data check, I look at one of the Pez dispensers that my friend Sandi gave me.

This one happens to look like the Emperor from the Star Wars movies. He gazes up at me with his red-hazed eyes. "Lord Jason?" he whispers in his dry voice.

Oh, great, I am hallucinating.

"Yeah?" I respond.

"PPPEEEZZZZZ." he drones.

I don't argue with him. I immediately grab the dispenser, snap his neck back and snatch out the lemon flavor candy. I crush on it, allowing my sugar high to continue.

I kinda need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home