Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Update

Hey, everybody

Updates are coming in a special way. I've been prepping for the upcoming Aniversary of Strange Ways. As you can see on the right hand side, the website began in October of 2004 so it is arriving to it's one year aniversary.

During one of those weekends, I plan to celebrate by posting as much as possible in the span of 24 hours. I don't know if there are any records I can break but who cares? I plan on doing it anyway.

During that time you will see

Drawings
Stories
Little Snippets of stuff
Comic Book Covers
Funny Pictures with my own captions
Photos I've taken
My favorite photos
Images I've scanned
and ANYTHING else in case I run out of ideas

on a side note, for those wanting more Dragon Con photos, I do plan on posting some but I was trying to hold out till the Dragon Con website establishes a link for me. They may or may not. I will wait another 2 weeks, and if it hasn't happened by then, I will go ahead and post the rest during the October Post-A-Thon.

Thank you.

~Jason
,,,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony Sarrecchia said...

Are youn going to the anime con this weekend at Galleria?

5:55 AM  
Blogger Johnnynorms said...

Looking forward to more cartoons Jason. By the way, hop over to Elbowroom for The Greener Side!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home