Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The DeskTop Critters

We all know who these guys are. They are the friendly faces that stay with us, day in and day out through our jobs. When the stress gets too high, they are always there to remind us to stay calm, stay focused and to smile. Here is a showcase of the various critters that are with me and my friends at our workplace.

special note 1
You'll notice the abundance of "blends" in the photos. I did that to remove the name of my company from the photos. Why? Cause I have to keep our secret identity so we can continue to save the world on a daily basis.

Special Note 2
To all my friends who's critters are showcased, if the names are wrong or you don't like the names I've given them, let me know and I will change them.

Enjoy
Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger Raquel said...

Great topic for your blog; the descriptions are hilarious! Makes me want to gather a few critters for my office now.

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home