Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Just Plain Rude

This morning I stopped by the QuickenStop to get my breakfast and a Vault Zero. As I was browseing through the food, wondering if I was going to get an apple pie or come cup cakes, a blonde haired old woman came into pay for her gas. As she was paying the attendant, she said, "I wouldn't expect your people to have manners. You can't even say hello in Spanish."

The attendant looked at her blankly as he gave her the change and she left. Then I went to pay for my food and I asked, "What the hell was that all about?"

"I don't know," he replied, "I think she was upset that I didn't say Hello."


IN my opinon, the attendant was not at fault. She was just plain rude.

First off, Lady, you are not going to QuickTrip, this is the QuickenStop; a privately owned and operated gas station. If the Attendant doesn't want to say hello, he doesn't have too! Hell, I buy my breakfast and my gas there all the time and he never said hello to me. I don't need him to, I just need him to ring me up which he does flawlessly.

and Second off, why would he need to say Hello to you in Spainish if he is an Iraqi?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarious, although I suppose it's not supposed to be. It's just wrong on so many levels! -Lisa Mobarek

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home