Friday, June 23, 2006

The Morning Idiots



Hello. I'd like you to meet four friends of mine. They are not really friends but they greet me every morning. I've even named them. From left to right, Isabella, Bodie, Katie and Steinbeck. They are the morning Idiots; every single moring when the AOL instant messenger pops up, they are there; laughing and smiling and looking like they stepped out of a Brazillian Noxema commerical. I suppose it's possible they remind me to "stay positive" when I come to work cause of the fact that when I get here to work; I really don't WANT to be here. Work is a necessary evil. However, that is a story for another time.

I suppose one day my AOL will be updated and I'll never see the laughing quartet again. I am TOTALLY comfortable with that cause I grow sick of looking at them. It was like that poor temp we used to have here at the call center. Whenever I would pass by, she's requested I smile.

I'm in the call center . . .talking to customers who really shouldn't be on computers in the first place . . .what the hell do I have to smile about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home