Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Big Move


I finally moved over to the new campus. It didn't start out okay. When I got there, my stuff wasn't there and my new chair was replaced with a crappy one. I had to start patrolling the grounds and found my stuff in a whole other section of the building. The movers couldn't read cause I was in section B1 and they put my box in section MDF. Go figure.

I started to haul the stuff back and began to sweat severely. It was a result, I had learned, that the AC is on a timer. During the hour I was unpacking, the AC was off. So, as a result, I was pretty much uncomfortable for the first hour. Then it came time to find my chair. It was no where to be found.

I even tually, just walked into the training room and replaced my shitty chair with a newer one. Six years tenure, I earned it. Now I was happy.

Lets see how day number 2 goes. LOLPosted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home