Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Drawing # 26


"ode to my favorite cousin."

I went ahead and posted this a few hours ahead of schedule, because I have a lot to say. :)

In my childhood, I spent some very fun summer weekends with my favorite cousin, Tasha in Buford. One of little things we did was go up the street to a convenience store, where loe and behold, they had a claw machine. IN fact, I am pretty sure that was where I developed my love of the dang things. I found I was good at it. My depth perception was just keen for these sort of things. Of course, the majority of the items in the claw machine I didn't want; so Tasha, Grandma, my aunt and my mother reaped the benefits. Mostly Tasha. :) I remember the old lady behind the counter remembered me because I was the best she'd ever seen.

I AM . .the best. I always will be. When it comes to claw machines, NOBODY is going to cool out my action.

I love you, Tasha. Thanks for the great stroll down memory lane. And if you need to shoot me an email some time, you can access from my profile over there on the right.

~Jason Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Nabeel said...

awww the sketches are soo cool .. the little girl love her pets.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home