Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Sea-la-belle

During my year end training class, my supervisor Renee was asking if there was anyway to collect on the Coke Bottle Caps she had been collecting. They were offering free cokes and various other stuff.

Out of habit, I checked mine. Johnnie was sitting next to me and she said, " Win anything?"

"I don't know." I tell her. "It says Seal la bell, Sea-La-Belle. Is that a website prefix code?"

"Let me see." Johnnie tells me, taking the cap.

She paused for a second. "It says See Label." she smirked.

Renee immediately laughed as did the rest of the class. I couldn't help but laugh at my own stupdity. "Hey, I'm in tech support. You should know I can't read." I told them, making them laugh even further.

Plus, I am a writer. If I see something that says SEELABEL, instinct tells me to pronunce it all as one word. It should have been See Label, with a space betwen them.

Stupid coke Bottles. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home