Friday, April 15, 2005

Friday at Last

After I get my breakfast, I walk into the call center and I feel like I am stepping in a freezer. I manage to get to my desk and find that all the pictures on my desk walls have curled up due to the cold. Kane is rubbing his arms vigorously. SuperNerd had donned some kind of parka and Malibu Stacey has on her jacket. "Is it just me or is it cold as Shit in here?" Kane says.

"yeah, why is it so cold?" Malibu replies.

"It was cold outside and the temperature dropped. They had the AC on all night. "I reply to them, pinching the bridge of my nose, " Not their fault really. It's the middle of April. The cold days are supposed to be over."

"It's the Global warming effect." Super Nerd happily speaks up, "Scientists have predicted that we are not on the verge of a global warming but a global cooling. Pretty soon their will be no summer."

"In soon you mean a hundred years?" I ask.

"Yes, sir," Super Nerd smiles as if it was obvious.

"Thank you, Super Nerd." I sigh sarcastically.

"You are most welcome, Commander."

I groan over the fact that he still calls me that. I pinch the bridge of my nose again, as this cold air is not my sinus. First I have to deal with the pollen, now the changing temperature. As I sit down, I can only wonder what the day will bring.

MU

1 Comments:

Blogger Tabor said...

Just for you...http://plasq.com/

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home