Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I should have Stayed In Bed

I woke up, took my shower, got dressed and had breakfast. Typical begining of my morning. It turned out to be not so typical after all.

I went out to my car, and as I was getting ready to wipe the condensation off of my windows, I noticed that there was a ticket on my windshield. A ticket? Why the hell would I get a ticket?

I pulled it out and noticed it said I have to appear in court on a certain date and the charge is Improper parking.

IMPROPER PARKING? I AM OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!!!

For those who don't know, my subdivision was built very small. Most of the houses have driveways that can only hold one vehicle. My house is such a house. Therefore I park on the street. In fact, it's safe to say that MOST everybody in my subdivison parks on the street.

So after I saw the ticket, I walked down a little ways and noticed two more cars had tickets as well, including my neighbor. I told my brother about it, and he said we'd look into it.

First off, I can't tell you how disgusted I feel. I mean, if I was sighted for improper parking outside in a public place, sure, I'd be man enough to admit that mistake and pay the fine. But why are they BUSTING ME OUTSIDE MY OWN DAMN HOUSE????

UUUUUUUUUUggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh. . . . . . .

Every single cop have tangled with in Georgia has been over something stupid. I am a nice person. I don't violate any laws, except the stupid ones it seems. I wonder; how soon are they going to bust me for wearing worn out shoes?

I grow tired of these cops busting me for petty shit. But I'll pay the fine and voice my complaint. It never does any good.

Thanks everybody for hearing me out. I am done complaining. I hope every one has a better day than I am having.

~Jason

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This, my friend, is the price you pay for not wanting to screw up your yard.....

Get a bicycle. :)

8:47 AM  
Blogger Tabor said...

I lived at the end of a dead end street. Only people with permits are supposed to park on the street, but at the end of the street is a chain link fence and a walk-through to the Post Office. Guess how many people park illegally in front of my house EVERY DAY!!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home