Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Celebrity Survivor

The Reality shows are flooding the airways. They probably will continue. I was hooked onto the "original" reality show and that was Survivor. I watch it every season. But I thought to make things interesting, they should at least once have a Celebrity Survivor.

However, there is a problem with that.

What celebrity would leave thier pampered life style for 39 days of hell just to retrieve 1 million dollars for charity? I can't imagine anybody with that type of conviction.

So I thought, then why not hire actors and actresses who might actually NEED the millon? These would be celebrities who we've seen and loved for years but now have reached that unforunate slump where their careers are in decline. And they could turn around and use the million to help get their careers back on track.

Here are my picks for Celebrity Survivor

The Action Pack
Dolph Lungren
Kirk Cameron
Megan Ward
Oliver Grunner
Peggy Lipton
Terry Ferrell
Ricco Ross
Traci Lords
Corin Nemec

The Thunder Wolves
Jean Claude Van Damme
Steven Seagal
Rebecca Gayheart
Madcheck Amick
Ray Wise
Ralph Machio
Mitch Pileggi
Lori Singer
Erin Gray

Any other canidates you can think of?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea!!! Here's my additions:

Tracey Gold
Alyssa Milano
Soleil Moon Frye (Punky Brewster)
Mayam Bialik (Blossom)
Lara Jill Miller (Gimme a Break)
Mackenzie Astin
Lisa Bonet

I'm sure there's more, but the calls are starting to backup now....

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like your brother...I don't know half these people! Wait...didn't they already do this show? It was called, "I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here!" Anyone actually watch that? I didn't...

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home