Sunday, October 30, 2005

Fall Back

Daylight Savings Time has hit and we have fallen back one hour. Where it is now 5 in the morning, it would have been 6 yesterday. Which means the sun rises in one hour, at 6 in the morning??? Holy Shit, I hadn't thought of that!

But no matter. I am up like I always am. I am a morning person I guess. I love being up this early, you know? It's quiet. Most everybody is still asleep and the psychic energy is out of here. The roaring in my ears has gone away. I get up this early cause it's usually the only peace I have.

I was surfing through other blogs and the bad news was, the majority of them were boring. So, anybody that passes by here, please drop off a blog for me to check out. I need something to surf to in the morning.

Tomorrow is Halloween. Hoo rah.

Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home