Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Last Night Meeting

Went to a company meeting last night, at a placed called Jillians. The food was all right, but it could have been better. I guess, it's kinda fair to say that of any establishment.

The Top Brass were there and our leader, poor guy, had to shout cause there was a problem with the microphone. I hope he doesn't have a soar throat today. If he does, I know a good tea I can recommend.

The awards were passed out for various things. My friend Sharon got the perfect attendance award. She then even got a bouqet of flowers cause she had perfect attendance for the entire year!! Perfect attendance for a year . . ..IN THIS PLACE??? She has a stronger will than I thought. I made sure to give her a standing ovation when they gave her the award.

My friend Alex got the award for Top Performer. AGAIN. They should just call it the Alex Award and get it over with.

After the meeting, I went and played some games in Jillians. They have switched to the Dave and Busters slide card style. I couldn't have known that cause I haven't been there in like two years or so. I tried for the claw machine but those things are rigged as shit. I managed to get a Giraffe and The Green Goblin, which will wind up as Christmas presents for my younger relatives, I am sure.

So I wonder how today will be?
,,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home