Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Beer Backing 1


During the trivia tournament, we are not allowed to bring in any books, including my scrap book. So I am forced to draw on things I don't normally draw on. I choose the back of a beer advertisment and then drew onto the inners of it. I was planning on leaving them behind but then I felt I wanted to keep them, so I brought them with me.

As a side note, The Postcard Gallery and Trees Forever has been updated too. The links are on the right. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnnynorms said...

I've just added a comment on my postcard over at the Postcard Gallery - it's not short!

Drawing ideas off the top of my head - a man inventing the hat, several types of weather battle it out, spider lost in its own web, an in-tray reaches the moon, a gesticulating giant. Does this sort of thing inspire or bamboozle?

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home