Monday, July 10, 2006

The Task Ahead

I've always loved to draw. It was therapy for me growing up. My Bubble World was better than the real world.

Now, I have a plan. I want to do the task that some artists have done. It's difficult but with your help, I think I can pull it off. The plan is called The 365. As in the number of days in the year. One drawing per day, THAT is the plan. It doesn't matter what the drawing is of, could be computer related, scribbled on yellow notes, full blown drawings, whatever. I want to be creative again. It's been a while since I've drawn anything and as I know about other skills, if you don't use it, then you lose it.

So feel free to stop by and type in the comments area some ideas for me to draw some things. No idea will be rejected, unless it's really corny. :) The 365 begins on my birthday.

Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnnynorms said...

I wish you the very best of luck with this Jason. I will put my thinking cap on...perhaps you could draw me with my thinking cap on!

I did an every day thing from Aug 2003 to Feb 2004 - didn't quite make the 365, and occaisonally I had to do more than 1 a day to make up missed days! I wasn't blogging then - presume you're going to post daily too?

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home