Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Creative Urge

I was inspired when I stopped by the website of www.1001journals.com

I saw how people would contribute to a specific journal, then send it on it's way; kinda of a social experiment. I thought it was a good idea, so I decided to do my own. I thought, why not? It would be cool to see what happens.

So, I bought four journals. And marked them accordingly.

1. I left at the post office. I went back the next day and sure enough, someone picked it up. I can only hope they didn't throw it away.
2. The second one I dropped off at Discovery Mills Mall in Ga. It's gone from it's location as well.
3. The third one I will mail to one of my friends in a far away state; probably Shelley or Lizzie, I haven't made up my mind yet. Or maybe both, now that I am thinking about it.
4. The fourth one will stay with me and I will let anybody they want to to contribute whatever they want to.

The journal will hopefully include the following:
drawings, writings, poems, doodles, sketches, haikus, collages and anything else people can fit into it.

For those who took journal's one and two, I look forward to hearing from you when it's completed. Every page of the journal will be scanned and placed on this website.

Thanks again
Jason

1 Comments:

Blogger Daphne/Jude said...

Hey, what ever happened to these journals? Have you heard anything back? Since you didn't send one to me, did you mail one to Lizzie?

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home