Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter

Happy Easter, everybody.

I went to church this morning and it was a unique sermon. The ways of my old church are long since gone. Now it seems the preacher doens't speak much but the other members of the congregation do. Quite interesting.

The preacher's son had a moving sermon behind me. So much that he spit on me twice. I don't mind cause I enjoyed what he said. He was truely touched by the spirit of God.

Being around churchs and my family was good today. I was moved and I thought of my departed Grandma Housch. Rest in peace, grandma. I miss you.

My friend Sandi once took me to the catholic church with her. During a reception after the service, I saw this young minister collapsed into the lap of the minister who taught him. The older man was crippled and in a wheel chair. Yet he still had enough strength to bless the younger man who was humbled before him. It was a truely moving experience. Thank you, Sandi. I will never forget it.

Happy Easter and our prayers go out to all familes on this wonderous day.

We'll come back to the regularly scheduled insanity tomorrow. :)

~Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home