Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The 365 Starts Friday

I've become so excited about my project I plan to start a day early. My original plan was to start on my birthday but since I will be posting whatever "idea" comes from Illustration Friday, I figured, why wait?

I hope you will enjoy the images I have planned to post to you. Most of it will be my own bubble drawings, but I will throw in some art I've made with bitmaps, a superhero creator engine, a southpark creator engine and a toy creator images. The whole point of the project will be to post images that are unique and these truley will be.

I hope these drawings and images will give you a smile on the days that you need them. You can feel free to ask me what they mean; more than likely, I won't know. :)

So please, return Friday for the first offical drawing of the 365.

The power of Kirk's Hair compels you. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home