Monday, April 18, 2005

Monday Morning . . . .AGAIN

I realized it might just be a bad day when I woke up and my forehead was two sizes too big. Sinus headache. Typical of the begining of Pollen season. Just have to take my advil and hope it goes away.

The Printer is making noises that it shouldn't. Almost like a phantom twitch. Damn thing. We should have replaced it when they found the body of a dead snake under it.

And to make matters worse for my headache, I can't get Deelite's Groove is In The Heart outta my head. I played some U2 in the car this morning but it didn't work. I'll have to try White Zombie.

Gonna go talk to Sandi. I have to tell her how much I enjoyed her remarkable performance last night at her church play. I hadn't been to a play in ages and it was truely enjoyable.

Take care, ya'll. I hope you have a better day than I am gonna have.
~Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home